• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

When people think its normal its time to make a change

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
As the Swans go into their first full day of their well publicised – and rightly commended – social media boycott the words of Steve Cooper yesterday tell you all you need to know about why it has to happen and why I firmly believe that this will be just the beginning. The papers were […]

Read more

Fix racism/abuse in society then you'll fix it in football.
I suppose we can all expect to go to the liberty and hear an end to swearing and the "England is full of shït" chant..........

swansnews said:
As the Swans go into their first full day of their well publicised – and rightly commended – social media boycott the words of Steve Cooper yesterday tell you all you need to know about why it has to happen and why I firmly believe that this will be just the beginning. The papers were […]

Read more

Football grounds reflect societies acceptances ... the further right and the more racist our leaders the further the balance moves the same way.
If we want to reduce. Racism in football we shouldn't vote for politicians and parties led by politicians who exhibit racist views.
Meanwhile, we can post positive comments to a our players or just don't message them.

Look at all these tributes to Prince Phillip, when are any of these campaigners over the last year's going to call him out as a racist?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back