• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Whittaker or Cullen

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
With the January transfer window just around the corner relatively speaking, it’s been mooted that Whittaker could potentially be sent out on loan, with Lincoln looking to resurrect a deal which nearly happened in the summer.
I’d be more inclined to see Cullen go out on loan, as I feel Whittaker, even if it’s from the bench offers something different in that I feel he’s more direct, and can also make things happen.
What does everyone else think?

I’d start Whittaker over Cullen every day of the week for the reasons stated above and the fact that Cullen offers absolutely nothing and needs a thousand chances to score a goal.

I agree neither, Cullen has some knockers on the forums, but there's a finisher in there, whether its our style of play , or confidence , its not happening ATM, but if he gets his head down and puts in the work rate I am sure that'll change,

Whittaker for me. Got more about him.

swan65split said:
I agree neither, Cullen has some knockers on the forums, but there's a finisher in there, whether its our style of play , or confidence , its not happening ATM, but if he gets his head down and puts in the work rate I am sure that'll change,

The biggest problem I see is poisonous illiterate thick twats expecting us to win every game.
Nobody wins every game but some of our bell ends expect us to.
That’s what the problem is.

Darran said:
swan65split said:

The biggest problem I see is poisonous illiterate thick twats expecting us to win every game.

Some of the comments on the other site are really bizarre.

monmouth said:
Darran said:

It's the usual suspects.

Darran said:
swan65split said:

Agreed Dar! People moaning after the defeat on Saturday but were Martins and the players biggest fans the previous 2 games. Facebook is the worst for it as well, full of armchair managers. I try not to read the comments section, particularly after a loss, but more often than not I’ll see at least a handful of comments that literally make me question how people follow a sport and not having a f’ing clue what they’re on about.

monmouth said:
Darran said:

No comment.

I'm struggling with both. Whittaker clearly outa favour , I'd love Liam to make it, but going out on loan be good for him. Regular games n that.

Piroe looks a very decent striker. As we only play 1 up front let's get a decent second striker. With games coming thick and fast we cannot rely on Cullen and Whittaker as back up.

I am surprised Cullen has been given more chances and opportunities than Whittaker as I just cant see it at this level. He has shown nothing to warrant the opportunities given to him. If he looks the better option in training etc then so be it. But if that's the case, get a new striker in January.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back