• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Whittaker or Cullen

WalterBoyd said:
Piroe looks a very decent striker. As we only play 1 up front let's get a decent second striker. With games coming thick and fast we cannot rely on Cullen and Whittaker as back up.

I am surprised Cullen has been given more chances and opportunities than Whittaker as I just cant see it at this level. He has shown nothing to warrant the opportunities given to him. If he looks the better option in training etc then so be it. But if that's the case, get a new striker in January.
Obafemi ?

Can we send both out on loan & recall Kyle Joseph? Streets ahead of the other two.

STID2017 said:
WalterBoyd said:
Piroe looks a very decent striker. As we only play 1 up front let's get a decent second striker. With games coming thick and fast we cannot rely on Cullen and Whittaker as back up.

I am surprised Cullen has been given more chances and opportunities than Whittaker as I just cant see it at this level. He has shown nothing to warrant the opportunities given to him. If he looks the better option in training etc then so be it. But if that's the case, get a new striker in January.
Obafemi ?

Obafemi 32 appearances for Southampton with 4 goals.

Also seems injury prone.

I think at the level we are at, a more consistent striker must be out there. One of the biggest most supported leagues in the world.

We spent a lot of money on Obafemi. Whether that was because Martin didn't expect Piroe to be such a success or wanting to have a quality backup/different option, he's our backup striker for now when he's fit.

Cullen and Whittaker may as well both go on loan in January, with an immediate recall option if Piroe or Martins is hurt or suspended.

If you could combine the two players there might be a good enough player there but as they are its not good enough, can't fault cullens attitude though, whittiker has the natural ability but doesn't apply himself physically enough , they both need to improve

JackSomething said:
We spent a lot of money on Obafemi. Whether that was because Martin didn't expect Piroe to be such a success or wanting to have a quality backup/different option, he's our backup striker for now when he's fit.

Cullen and Whittaker may as well both go on loan in January, with an immediate recall option if Piroe or Martins is hurt or suspended.

Players cannot be recalled outside of a transfer window.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back