• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Who does this remind you of?

Dog is telling him to look out cos he's had a shit by there.

Gibsons/Epiphones are too heavy. Needs a Fender/Squier.

Oddly reminds me of Peter Hook

Itchysphincter said:
Professor said:

SG's aren't.

But it's not-Les Paul of some description.

Always fancied an SG though.

Itchysphincter said:
Professor said:

SG's aren't.
Quite right, the body of an SG is quite a bit thinner than a Les Paul so is proportionally lighter and more like a Strat. The guitarist in the band I played in during the late 70s & early 80s played a Kramer 450g which had an aluminium neck and was the heaviest guitar I've ever held and I was always amazed he could play a whole live set with that thing round his neck.

karnataka said:
Itchysphincter said:
SG's aren't.
Quite right, the body of an SG is quite a bit thinner than a Les Paul so is proportionally lighter and more like a Strat. The guitarist in the band I played in during the late 70s & early 80s played a Kramer 450g which had an aluminium neck and was the heaviest guitar I've ever held and I was always amazed he could play a whole live set with that thing round his neck.

I have a Squier Mustang-short scale and that’s heavy enough. Usually play my electro-acoustic Fender Malibu now. That is very light- a parlour guitar

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back