• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Will Swans fight against Sheffield United and Blackburn for favourite?

Would you take Rushworth back for one more season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
We should fight tooth and nail for him. Hopefully his experiences last season will hopefully persuade him to give us another go. Of course the money on offer elsewhere might be a bit too tempting but we can hope

I thought we pay all or part of his wages.. maybe Brighton stipulate that for all interested clubs so maybe a level playing field

I thought we pay all or part of his wages.. maybe Brighton stipulate that for all interested clubs so maybe a level playing field
Of course you’re right - it might be down to which team will be fighting for promotion which is more likely Sheffield United

I'm sure our style is far more suited to Brighton than Wilders direct route one.

Fk yes, why wouldn't anyone at this level want him? There was PL interest in a permanent signing at the start of the window but Brighton knocked it back (presumably they see the potential even if he's not in their 1st team squad plans). Seems a bit of a waste of a loan when we have a new keeper, but we wasted an outfield player loan spot with Patino last season anyway. Rushworth 100% improves the team.

Of course you’re right - it might be down to which team will be fighting for promotion which is more likely Sheffield United
Then again, he'll get more work at a club that doesn't dominate most games they play.

If he does sign for either of them do you reckon he'll score against us??!!

I would hope with him knowing the place and Marge then we would be in with a shout.

As indicated by Luke on the weekend, he is still looking at adding in every department......we need to shift on Fisher and that will likely go into the last week of the window.
Out of curiosity, was Marge there on Saturday?

To develop he needs to play weekly. He did that last year. So would it be who pays all or the majority of his wages or who's gonna play him as their No1? We have a chance if we are definitely in for him.

I would hope with him knowing the place and Marge then we would be in with a shout.

As indicated by Luke on the weekend, he is still looking at adding in every department......we need to shift on Fisher and that will likely go into the last week of the window.
I think with Williams comments on Rushworth coming back end of the season, we’ll definitely be in for him, I think Lawrence was brought in as a potential back up incase Rushworth didn’t become available.

Also Marge was there Saturday.

Williams ruling that one out.

Call me MysticPads.

She out for the day with Homer.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back