• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Will the transfer market ever be the same?

Get rid of one transfer window and have just one that ends on the day before the season starts.
A player in that club being able to leave until the following season even if the club he could join is in a league that starts later in the season.
players from the souther hemisphere could join during the season but not play until the following season.
Transfer windows give clubs some control - before we had it players were constantly being tapped up and threatening to move if they thought they weren't paid enough or could get a transfer. Up and coming teams lost out as their better players at any time in the season.

I'm actually in favour of the transfer window, and I believe it benefits a smaller club like us. If there was no transfer window if a club with a wealthy owner/bigger resources hits a bit a trouble they can buy new players in October, November, whenever. Whereas we wouldn't be able to.

Imagine the end of this season and Fulham were paying £20m for players with 4 weeks to go? I'm sure that would go down well on here...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back