• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Will trump

Best_loser

Michu
Reaction score
Accept the result if he loses in november

If he claims it was rigged or China interfered , and declared it void

Will the military step in to restore order

That was a theory being touted in the Guardian a few weeks ago, (a) that he'd find some spurious excuse to decalre the result null and void and (b) the military would step in to uphold the Constitution and remove him from the White House. I'd love to see that, him being marched out with a bayonet up his arse.

Pegojack said:
That was a theory being touted in the Guardian a few weeks ago, (a) that he'd find some spurious excuse to decalre the result null and void and (b) the military would step in to uphold the Constitution and remove him from the White House. I'd love to see that, him being marched out with a bayonet up his arse.

Given the military have refused to do anything against the constitution, this is not far fetched at all

The.Taz said:
He won’t lose

He will do well do win from his current position. Model in the Economist today suggests he has a 7% chance. Given the rising Covid-19 cases in the South, shot economy and bad feeling around BLM he will need a spectacular turn around to win in November. The model suggests Biden has a 91% chance. All models are wrong of course, but they are often useful predictors

Professor said:
The.Taz said:
He won’t lose

He will do well do win from his current position. Model in the Economist today suggests he has a 7% chance. Given the rising Covid-19 cases in the South, shot economy and bad feeling around BLM he will need a spectacular turn around to win in November. The model suggests Biden has a 91% chance. All models are wrong of course, but they are often useful predictors

Biden has said he will look at and change the gun laws if needed. That is a red flag to a bull to millions of Americans and the reason why Trump has said he has no plans to change anything and why he won the last election. You have to take into consideration the American’s love of the second amendment and that the US media is liberal and are trying to do all in their power to oust Trump including models and opinion polls.

Against my better judgement, and, unfortunately for the planet, I do think DT will win again in November, through a mixture of nefarious methods and the unbelievable number of complete bell-ends in the US that actually think that he is great. If Biden wins I will be so chuffed.

The.Taz said:
Professor said:
The.Taz said:
He won’t lose

Biden has said he will look at and change the gun laws if needed. That is a red flag to a bull to millions of Americans and the reason why Trump has said he has no plans to change anything and why he won the last election. You have to take into consideration the American’s love of the second amendment and that the US media is liberal and are trying to do all in their power to oust Trump including models and opinion polls.

The Economist is not overtly political either way- it’s a Monte Carlo model. You put in all the data parameters and run it randomly many thousands of times (like spins on a roulette wheel or indeed Dr Strange in Avengers) Plenty of other models agreeing to a comfortable Biden win-
Most not associated with media.
I fully expect it to be much closer, but at the moment Trump is doing a good job of shooting himself in the foot. Will be interesting if he has to release his tax returns before the election

Professor said:
The.Taz said:
He won’t lose

What surprised me was the polling in Florida leaning heavily in Bidens favour.

I also read that if he decided to cancel the election then he would have to vacate his position in January with Pelosi as interim. Could you imagine that?

Ebo said:
Professor said:
The.Taz said:
He won’t lose

What surprised me was the polling in Florida leaning heavily in Bidens favour.

I also read that if he decided to cancel the election then he would have to vacate his position in January with Pelosi as interim. Could you imagine that?

Even Texas is now a 'battleground' state in the analysis I read earlier (in The Economist). Fear of Covid19 in the over 60s is losing Trump support in places like Florida where many people retire. I am sure he will pull back Biden's lead, but its fairly substantial now.

Professor said:
The.Taz said:
Professor said:
The.Taz said:
He won’t lose

The Economist is not overtly political either way- it’s a Monte Carlo model. You put in all the data parameters and run it randomly many thousands of times (like spins on a roulette wheel or indeed Dr Strange in Avengers) Plenty of other models agreeing to a comfortable Biden win-
Most not associated with media.
I fully expect it to be much closer, but at the moment Trump is doing a good job of shooting himself in the foot. Will be interesting if he has to release his tax returns before the election

He’ll make sure he won’t have to do that

Don’t forget that when it comes to voting the yanks are likely to vote anyone in, even someone who’s not a politician just like 4 years ago

Pegojack said:
The.Taz said:
He won’t lose

The only chance he's got left is if Biden keels over between now and November, which is far from unlikely, given how doddery he is.

I reckon the Trump camp will release some dirt closer to the election too. In fact I wouldn’t put anything past them

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back