• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams Done

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,407
Duff first league game Birmingham at home

Williams first league game Birmingham away

3swan said:
Duff first league game Birmingham at home

Williams first league game Birmingham away

I'd think it was Eustace in charge for Duff's first game and since then Rooney has been and gone, so whoever is in charge when we play, it'll be their 3rd or 4th manager of the season (depending on whether a caretaker is in charge or they've appointed someone by then).

One of the few clubs in the division who seem to be in a worse state than us. It so happens they also have Americans in charge...

"Williams’ appointment follows a thorough and extensive search for a head coach"

They really are jokers. First bloke turned us down then....sheeeehitte, yeehah...who else can we get....?

Three and a half year contract. Lets's hope this one works.

OS gaslighting a little on his bio there:

"Williams then had a successful 14 months at the helm of the Robins (Swindon)". If success can be measured by relegation to L2 and then getting sacked, then, yeah. To be fair, from what I've read, there was a lot of off-field shenanigans at that time and a the consensus seems to be he was not primarily to blame for that relegation.

JackSomething said:
I'd think it was Eustace in charge for Duff's first game and since then Rooney has been and gone, so whoever is in charge when we play, it'll be their 3rd or 4th manager of the season (depending on whether a caretaker is in charge or they've appointed someone by then).

One of the few clubs in the division who seem to be in a worse state than us. It so happens they also have Americans in charge...

El Basketcasico?

Yep, what a muppet. Mr Judgement, barely 6 months ago. No shame. Or self awareness.

“Michael has a proven track record of galvanising a group of players into a collective unit” said Swansea City chairman Andy Coleman.
“Every conversation I had with him only reinforced the view that he is exactly the type of leader we need here at Swansea City.
“He is a proven winner, both as a player and as a manager, and I’m confident he will bring that mentality here.
“I believe in his ability and his belief in the Swansea Way, while he also possesses the capability to adapt within games to drive results.

Edit…maybe he didn’t ‘look him in the eye’

Left on good terms as you normally only have a few words

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2024/january/williams-farewell-interview-050124/

Strange that he lives in Newport - was he ever involved there?

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back