• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wonderful comeback Thread

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I'm getting in early.

Absolutely fùcking pathetic, from front to back, clueless.

Then we were brilliant...

Off you go...

Swanjaxs said:
I'm getting in early.

Off you go...

Bodes well for the Rugby that follows this fuking shit :x

It's not a meltdown......its what it is.

It's the most hideous performance for quite a few years now.
A pragmatic manager would just tweak things it was said.

No need to panic. Duff just has to recognise we need to play with a back four, not a back five, just as RM saw the light last season when it was too late.

Pegojack said:
No need to panic. Duff just has to recognise we need to play with a back four, not a back five, just as RM saw the light last season when it was too late.

I'm with you Mike, its gonna take time, great chance then to get another back there, just our bloody luck I suppose!

Swanjaxs said:
I'm getting in early.

Off you go...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
I'm getting in early.

Off you go...

I'm quite happy with they way we finished, there's definitely plenty of cause for optimism.

Niigata Jack said:
I'm quite happy with they way we finished, there's definitely plenty of cause for optimism.

The stream went after our second goal, so I’m happy to take your word for it, but to let it carry on for so long without changing it is just not acceptable. I hope he doesn’t try to pretend we were unlucky. A decent team would have buried us and not allowed us back in. WBA are a terrible team.

monmouth said:
The stream went after our second goal, so I’m happy to take your word for it, but to let it carry on for so long without changing it is just not acceptable. I hope he doesn’t try to pretend we were unlucky. A decent team would have buried us and not allowed us back in. WBA are a terrible team.

Monny, I think he's savy enough to know which way to go, new squad, new manager we saw an improvement in that second half which to me means that Duff knows what he's doing, its gonna take a bit of time of course, live the dream Mon :D

All jokes aside we were absolutely awful for 75% of the game against a bang average Championship side.
I can take the defeat but not the manner of it.

For most of that game we were frankly awful.

And, I'll gladly admit I jumped the gun when this team gels against Cov next Saturday and we celebrate a 3-0 win :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Monny, I think he's savy enough to know which way to go, new squad, new manager we saw an improvement in that second half which to me means that Duff knows what he's doing, its gonna take a bit of time of course, live the dream Mon :D

Oh yeah, I agree that we are paying him to sort it out, and it’s not a two game job. If that doesn’t get him pulling his finger out, nothing will. That first 80 or whatever simply can’t continue. He’ll know that.

Swanjaxs said:
All jokes aside we were absolutely awful for 75% of the game against a bang average Championship side.
I can take the defeat but not the manner of it.

For most of that game we were frankly awful.

And, I'll gladly admit I jumped the gun when this team gels against Cov next Saturday and we celebrate a 3-0 win :lol:

Doesn’t matter. You can only comment on what you see and the evidence before you. You’re not Mystic Meg…or are you…?

monmouth said:
Doesn’t matter. You can only comment on what you see and the evidence before you. You’re not Mystic Meg…or are you…?

Well, I was predicting a comfortable 2-0 win for us to anyone who'd listen in work last night so I'll let you decide :lol: :lol:

monmouth said:

BTW, Wales to put 50pts on England at Twickenham, lump on 👍 :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back