• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Russell Martin is wonderful thread

• Thread starter A4Jack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,564
sainthelens said:
Forest/Cooper down here in a few weeks is gonna be some atmosphere.

Guaranteed some numpties will give him a clap, like the Danny Graham and Ryan Giggs incidents

I expected him to do ok this year ,but really surprised how well we are doing already.
There will be bumps in the road as he has told us ,I don't expect a play off this year .
But I can't wait for next year provided he's still here

Well…name six better teams…

Especially as we are improving and evolving pretty rapidly. We’ll be the full butterfly from March onwards I reckon, so if we are still in the mix then. It’s on. Until then, just chill and enjoy. I think Saturday could be a bump downwards…shame it didn’t come at Boxing Day or new year really. Bit early and they are steamrollering everyone just now.

Well worth the 11 hour round trip to see this game. Great atmosphere ( from both sets of fans ) , fantastic result and performance from Swans
Roll on Saturday
COYS

I won't lie three matches in and I thought Cardiff were going up and we were going to be a relegation battle. How things feel different several weeks later. Still early days, but I feel cautiously optimistic. We are a lot more entertaining a watch than we have been in a while.

2 or 3 players in the next transfer window… and Fulton to Forest, Danny Williams out on loan… our squad will be even better.

A quick Attacking full back to challenge Bidwell. Another attacking midfielder as cover for Pato.

Magic_Michu said:
2 or 3 players in the next transfer window… and Fulton to Forest, Danny Williams out on loan… our squad will be even better.

A quick Attacking full back to challenge Bidwell. Another attacking midfielder as cover for Pato.

We've got a fully fit and hungry Liam Walsh to look forward to as cover/support for Pato, and Obi is getting stronger each week. Russell has stated publicly that there's 2 or 3 players he is looking at for January who desperately want to join us, so I assume the Jan window signings are already signed and delivered. Exciting times.

BarryTownSwan said:
Magic_Michu said:

We've got a fully fit and hungry Liam Walsh to look forward to as cover/support for Pato, and Obi is getting stronger each week. Russell has stated publicly that there's 2 or 3 players he is looking at for January who desperately want to join us, so I assume the Jan window signings are already signed and delivered. Exciting times.

Is he injured at the mo? Don't think he was on the bench yesterday?

Nobody has seen Dhanda for months either.

He will be gone in January, along with Fulton and maybe one surprise. Cullen on loan along with Dan Williams.

I'd be tempted to get a back up goalkeeper in on loan and send Benda out too

I really like Benda… think he has a great future, but probably needs first team action to continue to develop.

Just availed myself of 20 bucks...18/1 to get promoted.
Wer 5/1 to get to the play offs.
Hate tempting fate, but that price is way too big to ignore.

sainthelens said:

Who's that with I'm only getting 16/1 with bet365

Nocountryforoldjack said:
sainthelens said:

Who's that with I'm only getting 16/1 with bet365

Betfair.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back