• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wood

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,061
Couldn’t agree more with all above to be honest.
He’s a lazy, extremely self deluded prima-donna.
I honestly just can’t believe how he struts around the pitch, with zero effort to get a block in or god forbid even a tackle. He gets dispossessed easier than taking sweets from a toddler.
Another one who’s going to muddle through, stealing a living as a footballer.
Christ I’ve seen better CB on Cwm Level ffs.
First offer incoming and I’d get well shot….
Trouble is we had that offer in the summer and decided not to let him go?

Called up for England Under-21 you know

Wasn't Leon Hylton too?

I have tried to give Wood the benefit of the doubt many times but performances in the past two games have been indefensible. Besides the bizarre decision to let the ball go across him for the second Southampton goal he was consistently slow in maintaining a line playing players onside on multiple occasions against both Southampton and Bournemouth.

His first touch which let the player pinch the ball and the subsequent free kick he gave away that led to the first Bournemouth goal was shambolic. You would have seen a better controlling first touch if you kicked the ball against a wall.

Saying that Ashby was hardly any better, touch like a sledgehammer and didn't offer any attacking drive always passing the ball back into a midfield which was being swarmed over by Bournemouth players like a rash.

Not going to pin last night on him, but i think it's fair to say he was shite - absolutely honking in fact. However, many others were also below par including the above mentioned Ashby. Fisher was not to blame for the majority of goals, but the man brought in specifically to pass out from the back by Russy Messiah looked hella uncomfortable doing so again last night (and you'd have to have a terrible case of amnesia to expect him to be anything other than that). And I'll say it shall I, Joey Allen looks spent, sometimes you've got to face facts no matter how hard . Also against these kinds of midfields Fulton looks lacking - no more up to facing Prem midfielders than he was when we were there. You can also see why no prem sides have actually come in for Grimes despite not being no where near the worst on show last night.

Were so many players below par last night, or just incredibly out of thier depth...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back