• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Word association thread

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
I was going to ask this question on the thread, but didn't want to spoil it, so HTF does it work, it says word association, yet the last 2 entries, repeat followed by repent? I don't get it, where is the bloody word association from repeat to repent?

I may as well start playing, and just put bandage down following repent.

jack123 said:
I was going to ask this question on the thread, but didn't want to spoil it, so HTF does it work, it says word association, yet the last 2 entries, repeat followed by repent? I don't get it, where is the bloody word association from repeat to repent?

I may as well start playing, and just put bandage down following repent.

Rumour has it you repeatedly repent on here on Sunday mornings 🤣😂

Longlostjack said:
Rumour has it you repeatedly repent on here on Sunday mornings 🤣😂

Ok fair enough, I used to, but not anymore. Nothing is ever regretted anymore, and also I have not deleted nothing for a long, long time.

It was a bad habit doing that I know, I will say that the time, it seemed the correct decision..

If I try and look back to my state of mind then, I think I didn't want people knowing my personal thoughts, and also it feels a bit like if you are going through say a bad time, and whatever you say is recorded, like at that particular time, I would not have taken kindly to somebody recording my views verbally.
for all
Looking back, I'm glad I used the delete button mind. Otherwise that particular period could be available for all and sundry to see.

It just seems kind of personal, which I should not have brought onto this board. For that Phil, I am truly sorry, but at the the time with covid, it just seemed like everything was getting on top.

And the most frightening thing is, I don't actually think I could even think or grasp what I wrote then. I seriously cannot remember, no doubt it was stupid and horrible..

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back