• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wordle, anyone else addicted?

• Thread starter Epaul
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,284
  • Views: Views 499,452
Got there in 4 tries. My wife reckons she guessed it in one but wouldn’t swear on the dog’s life....

Wordle 218 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Had to walk away from it after line two, then went back a couple of hours later.

Brilliant how you go through "Never going to get this one, can't see it at all", then a lightbulb goes on.

Wordle 218 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

PSumbler said:
Squarebear said:
So you got a letter right on turn 1 but chose to not use it in turn 2? Was that deliberate? (I'm wondering if that's a worthwhile strategy).

Yes very deliberate. I find it easier the more letters I know are in the word so tend to use the same word first time, second time normally five completely different letters unless I got say 2/3 letters correct first time

The first word has five very common letters in it (two vowels)

I have no idea if its a good strategy or not mind :lol:

I do it sometimes, it is a good strategy, doesnt really matter though as you get 6 attempts to solve the word

Got today's (Monday's) on the 6th and final line. Phew. It feels like they're becoming more difficult.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back