• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wordle, anyone else addicted?

• Thread starter Epaul
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,276
  • Views: Views 499,120
Just started todays and I have snookered myself.

Ebo said:

Wordle 241 3/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got it in 3 which I hardly ever do, simply because there were so few possibilities. But it took a long while for me to get it.

Without giving away any spoilers Ebo, how are you snookered? You've got almost 24 hours to solve it!

Glyn1 said:
Ebo said:

Wordle 241 3/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got it in 3 which I hardly ever do, simply because there were so few possibilities. But it took a long while for me to get it.

Without giving away any spoilers Ebo, how are you snookered? You've got almost 24 hours to solve it!

Ah i gave up and buggered it up. Got yesterdays in 3 though.

JustJack said:
Wordle 241 6/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm getting worse as time goes on!

Or else they are deliberately being made more difficult now that they've got an audience. This one was sneaky.

Hard mode did for me. I got to my 4th guess and tried for 30 minutes to get a word that the filter would permit. In the end I got fed up and cheated by looking at a help site for tips..

I feel beyond dirty

πŸ˜‚I keep forgetting to switch to hard mode until the first guess is in

Have just changed the settings now - I will curse that in the morning!

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back