• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wordle, anyone else addicted?

• Thread starter Epaul
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,274
  • Views: Views 498,980
Cooperman said:
A tough one for this time of day. Could only think of one word by guess four.

Wordle 251 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It's well past time for you to be promoted to the harder version.

Glyn1 said:
Cooperman said:
A tough one for this time of day. Could only think of one word by guess four.

Wordle 251 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It's well past time for you to be promoted to the harder version.

What is the harder version?

So easy to recover from two rubbish initial guesses. Bored with it but still doing it ffs 😠. In more interesting news, I failed on the quordle today.

Wordle 251 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 251 4/6

🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Probably the same third guess as Monmouth.

I once read a story about an inveterate gambler who died and thought that he had gone to heaven (because in the afterlife he won every game). However, after a while he realised that he was actually in hell (because in the afterlife he won every game).

If you’re winning every game in Wordle then perhaps it’s time to move up to the slightly harder version, which you’ll probably still solve but may take a couple of more attempts each time.

To go to the slightly more difficult version, simply click on the cog wheel in the top right corner and activate “Hard Mode”. Any letters that you find must then be used in the next guess, so you can’t just select 2 or 3 words at random.

When you then post your result on this forum, you’ll see an * next to it, to show that that’s the version you did, e.g. see Squarebear and Phil, above.

Glyn1 said:
I once read a story about an inveterate gambler who died and thought that he had gone to heaven (because in the afterlife he won every game). However, after a while he realised that he was actually in hell (because in the afterlife he won every game).

If you’re winning every game in Wordle then perhaps it’s time to move up to the slightly harder version, which you’ll probably still solve but may take a couple of more attempts each time.

To go to the slightly more difficult version, simply click on the cog wheel in the top right corner and activate “Hard Mode”. Any letters that you find must then be used in the next guess, so you can’t just select 2 or 3 words at random.

When you then post your result on this forum, you’ll see an * next to it, to show that that’s the version you did, e.g. see Squarebear and Phil, above.

🤣🤣. I honestly didn’t realise that wasn’t a core rule anyway.

I just tried Neath Jacks Worldle and crashed and burned. Geography not my strong suit.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back