• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Snooker Championships

sainthelens

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
For snooker fans, who du fancy for it?
Am going for Kyren Wilson. Too many question marks over the big guns, could be his time.
And good luck to Jackson Page from Ebbw Vale, Welsh youngster managed to qualify for first time.

Mark Williams played some very tidy stuff in the last tournament. When he is really on top of his game and he gives a shit about winning he can beat anyone....but the guy in consistent good form is Neil Robertson, though I don't like him or his playing style at all...so for me it's Neil...

One of the Chinese guys is going to win sooner or later. Maybe this is the year?

Mark Williams v Michael White this afternoon.

Michael had a few good wins early on in his career, but seemed to lose form and went downhill for a while. Hopefully he’ll get it back on track and show his potential again. He’s had a tough time over the last couple of years and has fought hard to get back there. Good luck. Do yourself proud.

Jackson Page plays his hero and best mate Mark Williams today...worth a watch.
Chuft that my tip Kyren Wilson scraped through last night, that 16/1 ticket looks a little sweeter now.

sainthelens said:
Jackson Page plays his hero and best mate Mark Williams today...worth a watch.
Chuft that my tip Kyren Wilson scraped through last night, that 16/1 ticket looks a little sweeter now.

Can never fully get into the tournament until the second week but the Williams v Page one certainly captures the imagination

Still quite incredible that Williams, Higgins and O'Sullivan are still playing at this level given they turned pro 30 years ago - superb longevity

Chuffed for Jack Lisowski beating Neil Robertson to get to the qtrs....Neil has been the form player this year, and I thought he would win it, but I've never liked him or his style of play. Jack though is a great player to watch..

Years ago me and a mate were playing in the Star snooker club in Neath and playing on the next table was Terry Griffiths.
Slight difference in styles to say the least. We were whamming the balls around, having breaks of around 20 at best and he was having breaks of 60+ in the time it took us to pot half a dozen balls. He was quite amused by our utter shitness.
Nice chap though 👍

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back