• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Snooker Championships

2 belting semis now. Impossible to call. A Trump/Ronnie final both at full pelt be something, but would love Williams to do it again.

PSumbler said:
sainthelens said:
Jackson Page plays his hero and best mate Mark Williams today...worth a watch.
Chuft that my tip Kyren Wilson scraped through last night, that 16/1 ticket looks a little sweeter now.

Can never fully get into the tournament until the second week but the Williams v Page one certainly captures the imagination

Still quite incredible that Williams, Higgins and O'Sullivan are still playing at this level given they turned pro 30 years ago - superb longevity

And now all three into the semi finals - 13 world titles between them

Williams finding form again today. Trump was amazing yesterday

Great comeback from Mark Williams. 13 - 11 down now having started the day 7 - 1 down.

Williams and Trump gone to final frame decider

Trump goes through - valiant effort from Williams to take it all this way given he was 7 frames down at one point

I see Swansea’s own vodka lady is part of the BBC team at the snooker

Fbreath said:
I see Swansea’s own vodka lady is part of the BBC team at the snooker

Very good she is too. Starting to carve out quite a TV career for herself. Good on her.

And in the end the Rocket won - 7 times a World Champion

[GETTY]1240403511[/GETTY]
[GETTY]1395019069[/GETTY]

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members