• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams honest assessment of Swans performance

I’ll start believing his desire to play higher up the pitch and not be so timid when he stops picking the turgid twins in midfield.

I’ll start believing his desire to play higher up the pitch and not be so timid when he stops picking the turgid twins in midfield.
Aye it's not honest unless he admits his own mistakes. He picked the team, approach and formation and sent them out. If he could change it at half time that should have been his opening gambit. He can't take credit for the second half and no responsibility for the first. Just with we'd taken some of those gilt edged chances. Just imagine.

On the plus side at least he recognises he can't send them out to play like that first half, I hope.

Give it up ffs you depressing person
Who alse is he going to play we aint got the squad at the moment give him a chance to get a few players in ,
I bet you that you was one if the loudest of the Martin out gang wasn't you ??
And look how that turned out you bunch of clowns

Who alse is he going to play we aint got the squad at the moment give him a chance to get a few players in ,
How has it turned out?
We were hardly world beaters under Russ.

"You bunch of clowns"
Not a very welcoming first post Charlie boi 😕

He needs to look at his selection.Hard to justify putting Fulton and Grimes together and if he selects Cullen to hug the touch line we really are in trouble .
I accept we are short o players at the moment but Joe Allen and Patino offer more than yesterday’s selections and must start

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back