• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bolasie on the way out

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Yannick Bolasie will no longer be running down the wing for me.

Creating more room for wages.

Ogbeta
Tjoe a On
Bolasie.

Won't Inc Cooper as he was recalled and sold.

Why did we sign him?

No resale value, not fit and unlikely to be fit for some weeks,

Throwing millions around on signings and wages is great, but when it’s on garbage it becomes a different story. Our recruitment is woeful.

Not surprised.

Offered a few minutes in games when he played but overall didn't produce enough.

On his rumoured wage, very little return.

Good luck to him

Why did we sign him?

No resale value, not fit and unlikely to be fit for some weeks,

Throwing millions around on signings and wages is great, but when it’s on garbage it becomes a different story. Our recruitment is woeful.
Because we were reeling after the season long injury to Ginnelly, he was a free agent and it suited both groups to do a short team deal. Hopefully we find something longer term in January (which we have) and he puts himself in the shop window for someone better prepared to pay the wages he expects (jury will be out on that one).

Because we were reeling after the season long injury to Ginnelly, he was a free agent and it suited both groups to do a short team deal. Hopefully we find something longer term in January (which we have) and he puts himself in the shop window for someone better prepared to pay the wages he expects (jury will be out on that one).
A short term deal for an unfit player is unlikely to deliver the goals of either side.

I just hope he was on very low basic with higher payments based on performance.

He can trap the ball further than I can kick it. You could see he was millimeteres from being great, but he is finished. Almost.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back