• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans consider Bolasie move – free agent training with Swans

With just 8 Weeks it will give us some cover over the very busy period ahead of us, with relatively little risk to us.

You would assume he will want to impress with such a short contract to try and get something sorted for rest of season, we have absolutely no pace and not a great deal of experience out there at the moment.

It could be an inspired move, it could be like a lot of other journeymen we have seen a waste of time and space.

He can score goals which is something we could do with either way.

My Palace supporting mates have said they would welcome Bolasie with open arms and also saying that their forums are questioning why they havent tried to sign him.
Go figure

Will take a good bit of time just getting into any sort of match fitness perhaps? Worth a punt tho as we are crying out for that sort of player right now

Could go either way this one (sorry, I know that’s obvious). More often than not these late career comebacks fall flat, but every once in a while one works.

Looking forward to seeing what he can offer. We certainly need some help.

8 weeks is a basically a trial IMO. If he fails cheerio and thanks. If he does OK I imagine he'll sign until the end of the season.

CurtessECarr said:
8 weeks is a basically a trial IMO. If he fails cheerio and thanks. If he does OK I imagine he'll sign until the end of the season.

At 34 yrs old he'll be blowing out his arse in no time. And he's a winger!

Can't do any harm, decent player.
Hope he does well for us.👍

sainthelens said:
At 34 yrs old he'll be blowing out his arse in no time. And he's a winger!

When you're 34, you should know when to sprint and when not to sprint.. Kyle Walker and Ronaldo are still able to run around like they're 27.. but they do have the best of the best working with them day in, day out.. let's see what our fitness scientists can do, but looking at Allen, it's not looking too good

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back