• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pederson

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Just seen Stuart James referring to the wages that Pederson is on here.

James says he’s one of the highest paid players in the squad … ‘on wages that would make you cry’

What a mess we got ourselves in during the Summer.

Such overspending on average players that mean we’re now shopping in the bargain bin… saying that I’m surprised we spent so much on Ronald, who looks like he could be an excellent signing with resale value.

5th highest paid at the club, I would be amazed if he would want to move on. He wouldn't get that type of deal anywhere else. Doubt he ever has in his career previous either.

I see those running the club really paid attention to the lesson Ryan Bennett should have taught them then...

If this is true then this Watson bloke is fast turning into the biggest liability behind the scenes by a country mile.

5th highest paid at the club, I would be amazed if he would want to move on. He wouldn't get that type of deal anywhere else. Doubt he ever has in his career previous either.

And the people who made those decisions are still heavily involved in our transfer activity. Oh wait, by heavily involved, I mean leading it.

It's madness, sheer madness.

And the people who made those decisions are still heavily involved in our transfer activity. Oh wait, by heavily involved, I mean leading it.

It's madness, sheer madness.
Absolute madness, the way our transfer dealings have panned out over the last couple of seasons there will come a time soon when it will catch up with us. Consecutive and consistent bad transfer windows will only end up in one outcome, relegation.

The problem we have is for several years now we have relied on the big departures to keep us largely afloat (as well as the constant funds to keep the cashflow alive)

When you now look at the squad we have nobody really that would attract any fee to do that. So we shop around in the bargain basements and occasionally spunk big money (by our standards) on players that do not work out

The sheer fact that we have moved on players who we sign but never actually use stinks of total incompetence and should not be overlooked no matter what we do today.

As I have just said on Twitter we are regressing at an alarming rate and as you said eventually that will lead to only one outcome

Think this window has highlighted even more how disastrous the summer window was.

This window just feels like a short term patch up.

Someone needs to be held accountable for this sheer incompotence.

It's not good enough at all.

The problem we have is for several years now we have relied on the big departures to keep us largely afloat (as well as the constant funds to keep the cashflow alive)

When you now look at the squad we have nobody really that would attract any fee to do that. So we shop around in the bargain basements and occasionally spunk big money (by our standards) on players that do not work out

The sheer fact that we have moved on players who we sign but never actually use stinks of total incompetence and should not be overlooked no matter what we do today.

As I have just said on Twitter we are regressing at an alarming rate and as you said eventually that will lead to only one outcome
Didn't we turn down big money for Wood in the summer? And if you haven't as a club got a lot of money to spend in a transfer window then you certainly have to make sure that you spend it wisely. I know you can't win them all when purchasing players, but does anyone think we have spent our transfer kitty wisely in recent seasons?

Absolute madness, the way our transfer dealings have panned out over the last couple of seasons there will come a time soon when it will catch up with us. Consecutive and consistent bad transfer windows will only end up in one outcome, relegation.
Relegation might be the least of our worries if we carry on like this.

Pederson....Christ, a journeyman stop gap at best. Everyone knows it...except our geniuses.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back