• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pederson

He can’t be any worse than the shower of shite we have in defence at the moment.

Against Morecambe?
Managed to get seats behind the dugout for that game. He shouted and screamed at players the whole game. I’m quick enough to point out the awful body language of some, only fair I point out him giving it some ooomph in a terrible game.

Pedersen to Schalke? Had high hopes for this on the basis of his times in Germany. However, it seems we’re stuck with him.

Pedersen to Sheffield Wednesday like fuck, we don't catch breaks like this 😂😂😂😂😂

I don't have a problem with Pedersen the player; Done ok the very few times we've seen him - he's not played enough for anyone to dislike him for his efforts on the pitch.

It's the fact we signed him - on a fair wedge - after we'd already signed Nathan T and were hours away from wrapping up Tymon, plus we had Ogbeta returning from injury. I get it, Ryan Manning left, but there's no need to sign every left-sided player in Europe to compensate - and then only play one of them.

I don't have a problem with Pedersen the player; Done ok the very few times we've seen him - he's not played enough for anyone to dislike him for his efforts on the pitch.

It's the fact we signed him - on a fair wedge - after we'd already signed Nathan T and were hours away from wrapping up Tymon, plus we had Ogbeta returning from injury. I get it, Ryan Manning left, but there's no need to sign every left-sided player in Europe to compensate - and then only play one of them.
Absolute shear panic signing.

We had 5 left backs at one point!

The epitome of a management team that is completely out of sync with each other.

There is no way in the world that Head of Recruitment, Chairman, CEO, Sporting Director, were on the same page that night.

It’s great to throw cash around, to be applauded, but not like this.

I think he’d probably be our best centre back. Based entirely on not being one of the other 4.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back