• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

“I feel sick” – Martin reflects back on Norwich City horror opening

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/12/11/i-feel-sick-martin-reflects-back-on-norwich-city-horror-opening/

I felt sick coming away from there yesterday. Sick that I'd spent 2 hours in the freezing cold watching our powder puff attack barely lay a glove on their keeper. Sick that I'd seen another rubbish performance from lati and cundle and piroe. And Sick that most of our attacking players were left on the bench, Ntcham, Cooper and Oko Flex.

If Cardiff beat us at home we would be on the same points! Just saying..

Suv-1963pat said:
If Cardiff beat us at home we would be on the same points! Just saying..

They are the same number of points behind us as they have fingers on each hand. It's a sign that they will be relegated and we wont. If the cheating lying twisted bullshitters don't go bust first when they are made to pay their debts. Must be running at 20 plus million now. Tick tock.

I’ll tell you what will relieve your sickness Russ
Drop Latibeudia to start off with. He’s a bloody liability.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back