• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

“We have each other’s backs” – Pato on the ‘new’ Swansea City

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/10/06/we-have-each-others-backs-pato-on-the-new-swansea-city/

"Paterson is the latest player who has dismissed some of the rumours that surfaced about a lack of togetherness in the squad"

I heard an interesting story yesterday about where some of those rumours are coming from. Somewhere on the South Coast apparently. Even when no longer here, some people can't resist shit stirring.

Dr. Winston said:
"Paterson is the latest player who has dismissed some of the rumours that surfaced about a lack of togetherness in the squad"

I heard an interesting story yesterday about where some of those rumours are coming from. Somewhere on the South Coast apparently. Even when no longer here, some people can't resist s**t stirring.

That God like cult hero only had the best interest of the fans didn't he?

It'll still turn back on Duff somehow.

A4Jack said:
That God like cult hero only had the best interest of the fans didn't he?

It'll still turn back on Duff somehow.

Makes you want to question everything else that we were told about what went on over the last two years.

Dr. Winston said:

I heard an interesting story yesterday about where some of those rumours are coming from. Somewhere on the South Coast apparently. Even when no longer here, some people can't resist s**t stirring.

It's a strange thing to do seeing as leaving the club was his decision.

He needs to concentrate on the job that he is paid to do and leave us to do our own thing.

PSumbler said:
It's a strange thing to do seeing as leaving the club was his decision.

He needs to concentrate on the job that he is paid to do and leave us to do our own thing.

It has been obvious for well over a year that the Martin camp was fond of leaking information intended to excuse or absolve Russy's failings to "useful" people on the outside. It brings into question everything that people believe about allegedly "disruptive" players. The sad thing is how many people were taken in by it considering that we've seen it all before. Whether it's Martinez bipping in the background to unsettle Jackett or Monk doing the same thing to Laudrup. Never ceases to amaze me that people fall for it.

Dr. Winston said:
It has been obvious for well over a year that the Martin camp was leaking information intended to excuse or absolve Russy's failings to "useful" people on the outside. The sad thing is how many people were taken in by it considering that we've seen it all before. Whether it's Martinez bipping in the background to unsettle Jackett or Monk doing the same thing to Laudrup. Never ceases to amaze me that people fall for it.

It's become a thing in Swansea very much. From Birch buying drinks in the pub up North to continued "its great to talk to people in the fan zones" there is much about getting people onside to help with narratives.

I guess in football there are egos everywhere and people want to be top dogs?

PSumbler said:
It's become a thing in Swansea very much. From Birch buying drinks in the pub up North to continued "its great to talk to people in the fan zones" there is much about getting people onside to help with narratives.

I guess in football there are egos everywhere and people want to be top dogs?

Could be.

This is why I much prefer managers or players who are prepared to piss people off now and again.

Dr. Winston said:
Could be.

This is why I much prefer managers or players who are prepared to piss people off now and again.

Couldn't disagree with that !

Dr. Winston said:

Can you put some more meat on the bones? I don't expect you to name names, but expand on your comments further, if you can.
I'm not overly surprised to hear this, by the way.

Cooperman said:
Can you put some more meat on the bones? I don't expect you to name names, but expand on your comments further, if you can.
I'm not overly surprised to hear this, by the way.

I’m sure if you try really hard you can think of a name Coops 😆

I’m sure there are still ‘journalists’ that like shiny slicked hair and a wanky beard.

If this is true, it makes only getting 1 point today after 22 shots on goal and 80% possession all the sweeter.

I think (if nothing else) Duff deserves massive kudos for turning Patterson in to a 90 minute maniac and Grimes somewhat more forward thinking. Fabulous and keep up the good work

If he does the same and keeps Walsh fit and firing he could be our best manager for years

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back