• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I’ve just had a good look on fansnetwork and if i remember one of the new rules was no edited words to make swearwords.
Whilst I was looking there I saw one post that contained three words edited in a thread about Yan Dhanda to spell <words deleted>.
The words were not aimed a Yan and they weren’t necessarily said in a negative way but fucking hell like.

Darran said:
It’s probably to do with the racist thread on fansnetwork yesterday entitled White Kids.
Keith Haynes removed the thread and started a new one this morning (that’s now been removed) saying he’d removed the thread about white people in the media because people had jumped in and accused others of being racists.
Well done on removing the thread but it wasn’t about white people in the media it was about too many black people on tv and yes it was racist.

I complained to Phil that one of the words used was offensive towards people with a disability.

Darran said:
It’s probably to do with the racist thread on fansnetwork yesterday entitled White Kids.
Keith Haynes removed the thread and started a new one this morning (that’s now been removed) saying he’d removed the thread about white people in the media because people had jumped in and accused others of being racists.
Well done on removing the thread t it wasn’t about white people in the media it was about too many black people on tv and yes it was racist.

I didn't read the whole thread and never commented, what I did read I got the gyst that the main direction was that positive discrimination was skewing things in the other direction.

I don't want to restart that conversation here and don't want anyone to respond to that point but I do find it disturbing that sensitive subjects are marked as taboo and any discussion is cut short by someone being labelled something their not.

ABSwan said:
Darran said:
Well done on removing the thread t it wasn’t about white people in the media it was about too many black people on tv and yes it was racist.

I didn't read the whole thread and never commented, what I did read I got the gyst that the main direction was that positive discrimination was skewing things in the other direction.

I don't want to restart that conversation here and don't want anyone to respond to that point but I do find it disturbing that sensitive subjects are marked as taboo and any discussion is cut short by someone being labelled something their not.

I take your point but saying there’s too many black kids and not enough white kids currently on telly shouldn’t need to be a discussion should it,unless you have racist tendencies of course.

That last bit is not aimed at you.

I’m not sure why the racists on there get so upset about being called racist. If you don’t want to be called racist don’t be racist, simples.

BTW, there’s a POTY thread in there, seeing 90% of the names shows you which way that forums heading unfortunately. Prof should win it anyway, both on there and here.

I complained to Phil that one of the words used was offensive towards people with a disability.
[/quote]

Sorry, I just thought it was a fancy word for stupid..Never realised the full definitions of the word.

jack123 said:

Sorry, I just thought it was a fancy word for stupid..Never realised the full definitions of the word.
[/quote]

It is used for both now. My headmaster used it in the 80s and have always considered the offensive side first. Plenty of other similar words we no longer use. I respect your honesty in this.

I wondered how Jack123 got his username and then I saw the number of edits on his opening post.

WxmJax said:
I wondered how Jack123 got his username and then I saw the number of edits on his opening post.

He types with his forhead...

Neath_Jack said:
Wondered where that thread went, why was it pulled?

Not enough white moderators, apparently.
2020 and we still have racial tension. Why can't we all get along?

waynekerr55 said:
Neath_Jack said:
Wondered where that thread went, why was it pulled?

Ask your horrible Tory chum over there when you’re cracking your silly jokes with the freak.

Darran said:
waynekerr55 said:

Ask your horrible Tory chum over there when you’re cracking your silly jokes with the freak.

According to Dwight you're on there

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back