• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Idiots Everwhere

He must have had a joking gun.
The thing that stands out for me, is regardless of the gunfire, the guy in the pick up truck reverses back at speed, now I think my alarm bells would have started ringing about then.

The thing that stands out for me, is regardless of the gunfire, the guy in the pick up truck reverses back at speed, now I think my alarm bells would have started ringing about then.
Not when you carry your gun with you when you nip to Walmart for a dozen eggs and a pint of milk. You’re then invincible.

Not when you carry your gun with you when you nip to Walmart for a dozen eggs and a pint of milk. You’re then invincible.
It's absolutely crazy, why the fuck would you do that to somebody. I can't perceive to understand us anymore. Does anybody care anymore? It's ok mate not you, just disenchanted with the way we have become, nobody gives a fer* anymore, It's ferking horrific,

It's absolutely crazy, why the fuck would you do that to somebody. I can't perceive to understand us anymore. Does anybody care anymore? It's ok mate not you, just disenchanted with the way we have become, nobody gives a fer* anymore, It's ferking horrific,
This is the difference between us law abiding folk and those who operate on the wrong side of the law. The gap is getting bigger.

There are tens of thousands of absolute arseholes in this country, but when you add readily available guns to the mix you end up with the United States...

That’s just mental. I’m not on X so just googled the incident, it appears someone was trying to carjack the truck and that the guy in the hi viz top was trying to stop it. The guy in the hi viz died in hospital and the suspects been charged with murder. Absolutely nuts.

There are tens of thousands of absolute arseholes in this country, but when you add readily available guns to the mix you end up with the United States...
Yes awful, it makes me think that it's only property, and just leave the carjacka/robber have it. Yet no doubt, if I was faced with a similar situation as in someone to steal my property, or somebody else's.. I may do a similar thing, and try to protect it. Like if I got back to my car, and saw a few lads inside trying to start it, I would highly likely attempt to stop them, which I think a large number of the population would! Yet, when you look at the consequences of what could happen, Ideally it would be best to leave them have it., go home safe and sound, and report it to the police.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back