• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ally McMoist

I remember Talksport when it first launched as Talk Radio U.K. it was good back then. Rubbish now. The Sun in radio form.

Talksport's best ever combo without a doubt Saint, usually Brazil would be half cut most of the time and couldn't say bread, and Parry would be trying to convince the listeners that he invented the mobile phone in the 60's but couldn't get an investor to back him. 😂

Alan Brazil's treatment of the Moose was boarding bullying and harassment territory nowadays but really was comedy gold back then 🤣
Its was brilliant stuff, Parry on a Saturday morning was legendary as well, he used to come out with some shit and got ripped a new one every time.
The Moose was brilliant, Brazil invents nick names for them all, "Ray "party" Parlour.

The Garb's voice gets on my tits though, horrible accent.

It still has its moments, Brazil and McCoist are good value.
No idea what McCoist is like on there but I agree with the gist of this thread that he’s an excellent TV co commentator. Alan Brazil is and always has been a wanker though.

No idea what McCoist is like on there but I agree with the gist of this thread that he’s an excellent TV co commentator. Alan Brazil is and always has been a wanker though.
What makes you say that though, he can be opiniated, but he's not alone in that!

Brazil claims to be a Celtic diehard, a few years ago there was an Old Firm game that night and I texted in that Alex McLeish had ordered a taxi for outside of Parkhead for half time as he was about to get the bullet.
My text got read out by Mike Parry and old fat heed went ballistic! Saying that he was good pals with McL and would never wish him the sack.
Celtic won 3-1 and rissol heed McLeish got the bullet a fortnight later 😂👍🍀💚

That might have made a bit of sense if you’d put ‘you’ between ‘have’ and ‘looked’ then it wouldn’t have read as if you were talking about yourself.
Well you knew what I meant then didn't you? so don't try and be clever, because clever you are not!

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back