• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff City 'claiming £104m in compensation from Nantes' ...

It just stinks of desperation. All they are doing is trying to save face and claw back the transfer money they were forced to pay Nantes for Sala.
It could well be. Sometimes companies mount legal actions simply to look good to an outside audience. If Tan is in trouble in Malaysia that might explain it, it would give him something to point to. But the delay suggests to me that there has been a change in the case, a legal opinion, a new witness, a document, something. We will find out in due course.

Consequential loss? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Claiming against a third…or fourth.. party to transport THEIR player 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I suppose you never absolutely know with the law. Let’s hope logic prevails and they get screwed for costs on top.

The staying up probability etc is nonsense. But if they can prove Nantes arranged the flight and let it go ahead in a dodgy plane with a dodgy pilot they probably do have a case to sue as they would seem to be responsible for the death of their player.

Hope they go bust and end up in the Southern League playing against bitter rivals Merthyr Tydfil, shit fans, shit club, shit capital.
Marrrrrsssss baaaaarrrrrr 👊💦💦💦💦

Would be interesting to know the poor poor family's take on all this

Would be interesting to know the poor poor family's take on all this
Probably staggered at lack of shame and humility the Basseys have.

Last edited:
I must have missed the bit where they've promised the family of Sala at least 50 per cent of any compo.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back