• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

3rd Kit and cancer support

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
What a great initiative from the club, i wont add the spoiler but speaks volumes of the man.

https://youtu.be/wcRe3iGd3IY

No words need adding.

Watch the video folks

Never knew Alan Curtis went through that. What a man, and a lovely tribute by the club.

Lovely video of him and his wife. Well done the club on taking up this charity, to make people more aware of getting checked early.
I’m going to make an appointment with my doctors for another prostate checkup.
Had one about 10 yrs ago.

That is our best looking kit for donkeys years.

A great cause / message for it to be associated with too.

A true bastard of an illness.

Great choice of charity partner and great use of third kit.

Well done to all involved in the decision.

Each cancer journey is highly personal and individual, so don't feel bad that you didn't highlight it at the time Curt. You did what you needed to for your family and now you're using your profile to raise awareness.

I'll be getting one and will hopefully figure out what colour the cancer I had is!

Can only endorse the comments on here around choice of charity partner by the Club 👏👏👏
My Dad overcame prostate cancer some seven years ago now and the support and encouragement of everyone at Maggies was absolutely instrumental in both his physical and mental recovery.

He was so proud to tell me that one day Leon visited Maggies and gave an inspirational talk then my Dad told him that Paul Clement was ‘so wrong’ in not playing him at the time (or words to that effect !!) then next game Leon is picked again by Clement (remember the mug 🤔😁) and scores !!
My Dad then thinks he’s got the Midas touch and is the new Jose Morinho but what an amazing uplift it really gave him through his treatment !!

Having met Clare Curtis in a business capacity for several years as well as with her and Curt at the Liberty (yes I know it’s 🙄 .com etc ) I can honestly say that they are such a lovely, warm, caring humble couple they truly deserve each other.

Great choice by the Club and remember lads ‘get yourself checked out’ 👊👊👊

🦢🦢🦢

ABsolutely brilliant - the kind of thing that makes a football club stand out

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back