• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

9:30am Tomorrow Morning 🤷🏻‍♂️

Black one is nice. I get fed up with the number of black away kits we see down the stadium, but that’s pretty much a black out one which looks ok.

Make the most of today, it could be the high point of the season 🤣

Bloody hell, what sport was that?
It was Nashville SC in the Mls , went to see their stadium at Geodis Park , visited the club shop and they had Sam Surridge shirt in there. Took some photos but an old dinosaur like me doesn't know how to post them. Would have gone to a game there but the 2 Saturdays i was there they were away both times.

It was Nashville SC in the Mls , went to see their stadium at Geodis Park , visited the club shop and they had Sam Surridge shirt in there. Took some photos but an old dinosaur like me doesn't know how to post them. Would have gone to a game there but the 2 Saturdays i was there they were away both times.
That's nuts. I know in some American sports (NFL for one), you can get a normal replica jersey or pay more and get one in what is apparently the same material as the ones the players wear, which obviously costs a lot more.

I had a look on the American Fanatics site and even the replica NFL shirts are over $100, while the more expensive ones are similar in price to what you saw. I thought we were getting ripped off over here for football shirts!

£56 for a shirt which cost £2 to make in Bangladesh is a great business model our owners could learn from.

Went over to get a kit for my son.
Intentions to get the black one but it was god awful and chavy! Got the home one which looked much better than it came across in pictures.

Was also told to get the Croc charms 😁

I know what I hate, and I actually don't hate these. I'll buy them.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back