• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Aaron Mooy

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 4,306

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Latest player linked. Was very good in his Hudds days but can’t see there being legs in this one.

Two players with no sell on value in one window, for the same position. Not the way we go about things.

https://twitter.com/mcgrathmike/status/1546541722754338817?s=21&t=0mc9dlNa5XfyJpPnrMtZjQ

He’d be a great pick up for us imo he’s knocking on in age but seems we’re going for a blend of experience and youth this season.

Far too many vowels, he could bring down the club shop singlehandedly. It's a no from me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cooperman said:
Far too many vowels, he could bring down the club shop singlehandedly. It's a no from me.

He was a wonderful player at Huddersfield… would be good competition & strength in depth as a creative midfielder

Magic_Michu said:
He was a wonderful player at Huddersfield… would be good competition & strength in depth as a creative midfielder

Agree MM always liked him was playing Prem League only 2 years ago. If he's free I think he's a good option.

We definitely need a bit more creativity in the squad… it feels when Pato is out then we’re really struggling.

I suppose there could be legs in it due to his relationship with Winter and I assume Marsh, not sure if the latter was working there at the time the latter was though?

CurtessECarr said:
Magic_Michu said:

Agree MM always liked him was playing Prem League only 2 years ago. If he's free I think he's a good option.
Free, he was reputedly on £60k a week on his last contract

Raynor94 said:
CurtessECarr said:

In China wasn't it? Won't get anywhere near that again, but still don't see how he fits in here to be honest apart from the Hudds link with Winter/Marsh.

Risc said:
Raynor94 said:

In China wasn't it? Won't get anywhere near that again, but still don't see how he fits in here to be honest apart from the Hudds link with Winter/Marsh.

He won’t be a back up option nor will Grimes/Allen so I’d say this is a dead story.

Best player we could hope for, don't see this happening probs just press linking a few old relationships.

Martin confirmed he wants another CM so could be possible I guess

Wales Online have now been told by sources that the club is interested in Mooy too

https://twitter.com/mcgrathmike/status/1548774581388906497?s=21&t=F0JwVJoCAnV3-Txm29yyGw

Another one I’m not bothered on missing out on. I doubt we were even in for him in first place.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back