• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA?

Geno68

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Imagine the two Welsh stars lining up against each other in the MLS.

It could happen by all accounts.

https://nation.cymru/sport/aaron-ramsey-gareth-bale-los-angeles-el-traffico/

Geno68 said:

There's gonna be tears in downtown Canton if that happens :D

Ramsey needs a Zimmer frame , his own medical team and would be a huge liability insurance wise.
I expect he'll end up an ideal fit at Cardiff.

dickythorpe said:
Ramsey needs a Zimmer frame , his own medical team and would be a huge liability insurance wise.
I expect he'll end up an ideal fit at Cardiff.

Watched some of his appearances for Rangers last season, can see why the haven't signed him, he's had a decent career, but he's flattered to deceive in a lot of games, been quality for Wales for the most part though, that's the main thing :D

dickythorpe said:
There are plenty of Welsh fans that don't rate him.

It's not that they don't rate him, it's the fact he thinks he's brilliant and does stupid flicks during Wales games which if another player did it, the manager wouldn't pick him again

Niigata Jack said:
Geno68 said:

There's gonna be tears in downtown Canton if that happens :D

:lol:

They've given G.B. who had never played for them absolute grief (Judas etc etc)
How much fun is it going to be when their favourite son sticks 2 fingers up to their 6 fingered wave to him?

The fans that enjoy keeping us happy are going to keep on giving :lol:

dickythorpe said:
There are plenty of Welsh fans that don't rate him.

I think it’s because when he’s bad for Wales he’s proper awful. He’s either the best or worst player in the team but you can’t leave him out because when the going is good he’s unplayable.

Aaron Ramsey has been left out of the Juventus squad for thier American tour, looks like he's kicked his last ball for the old lady, cutting it a bit fine now to be up and running early, Rangers will probably not be interested because he was mostly used from the bench, if he's going to sit on his contract at Juve rather than find a club then that could be a problem for Page, still early days I suppose...

Swanjaxs said:
Aaron Ramsey has been left out of the Juventus squad for thier American tour, looks like he's kicked his last ball for the old lady, cutting it a bit fine now to be up and running early, Rangers will probably not be interested because he was mostly used from the bench, if he's going to sit on his contract at Juve rather than find a club then that could be a problem for Page, still early days I suppose...

Maybe he'll join the scum :D

Why do people say ‘by all accounts’? I might start doing that.

Anyway, Ramsey is shite, especially when he’s in the same side as Bale and has to spend 90 minutes trying to show the world that he’s as good as him, which he isn’t, cos he’s shite, and no one cares.

Itchysphincter said:
Why do people say ‘by all accounts’? I might start doing that.

Anyway, Ramsey is shite, especially when he’s in the same side as Bale and has to spend 90 minutes trying to show the world that he’s as good as him, which he isn’t, cos he’s shite, and no one cares.

By all accounts Ramsey has been an integral part of the success Wales have had in the last few years , getting to a euros semi final , a few lacklustre performances won't change that

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back