• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ads on this site

LeonWasTheDog's

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
What’s going on Phil? They’re horrendous today, even when signed in. Almost makes it unusable.

*Grumble, grumble, shakes fist*

There is quite a lot, they even covering the text box when replying to a post, bit annoying. 👍

What device are you using? I'm ony getting 2 ads when logged in

I’m getting two ads on every page plus smaller pop ups using my iPad. Annoying much. The site was barely useable this afternoon for me.

Hunnymonster said:
I’m getting two ads on every page plus smaller pop ups using my iPad. Annoying much. The site was barely useable this afternoon for me.

Ta- will feed that back its supposed to be two ads for anyone logged into the site - any more than that needs amending

I'm getting two ads top and bottom of page, using android phone, only since from yesterday I think.👍

Ad blocker+ prob solved, not a single ad here

PSumbler said:
Ta- will feed that back its supposed to be two ads for anyone logged into the site - any more than that needs amending

Yeah, only the 2 pop ups but with one at the top and another at the bottom they take up quite a bit of space and cover the buttons. I’m on iPhone.

Jack2jack said:
I'm getting two ads top and bottom of page, using android phone, only since from yesterday I think.👍

Same for me, Phil. Annoying

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back