• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ADS on this site

guthrieintherain

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Is there anyway of blocking the ads on this
site please.

I tend to use a mobile phone mostly are but the adverts are constantly popping up.
It never used to be a problem but its just about every visit now.
And it puts me off from visiting the site.

I use Adblocker plus on Firefox browser & it's also available for Edge as well.

Does the job well, never had a problem since installing,

HTH

I use adblocker with Chrome, strangely enough it won’t let me access the site via Chrome as of last week. Says that the site is down or has moved. I need to open Firefox now to view the site…works fine then. The ads are a bit intrusive as I haven’t got adblocker on Firefox…so haven’t seen them for a while when accessing from a computer.

Make sure when you access the PS site to log in and you should see way fewer adverts

legoman said:
Make sure when you access the PS site to log in and you should see way fewer adverts

I always log in but still get a lot. It wouldn't be so much of a problem is the ads weren't so HUGE, taking up almost half of the screen sometimes.

MrSwerve said:
I use adblocker with Chrome, strangely enough it won’t let me access the site via Chrome as of last week. Says that the site is down or has moved. I need to open Firefox now to view the site…works fine then. The ads are a bit intrusive as I haven’t got adblocker on Firefox…so haven’t seen them for a while when accessing from a computer.

Could the chrome issue be related in some way to Internet Explorer ending last week?

So couple of questions as my firm belief is driven by when
Logged in you should see no more than 2, possibly 3 adverts

The browser should not change that but I am wondering if it’s not tweaked right for device

For example I just tested it on browser and it was ok but on my phone it seemed worse

So when reporting the issues (which I always look into) can you just confirm your device more than anything please (phone/tablet/pc)

That helps me work with the agency to ensure that logged in users get a better experience

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back