• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Akinfenwa

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 10,283
exiledclaseboy said:
Dr. Winston said:
Championship player next season.

The abuse of Bayo is pretty f*cking pathetic. Was a fabulous player for us in his time here and has scored plenty in the meantime. Glad to see him still doing well even in his advanced years.

Surely to goodness Wycombe will look to upgrade for next season? Imagine a 20 stone 40 year old who was never up to much in the first place leading the line in the Championship.

Fabulous player. :lol: He was ok.

Winston and his unusual hatred towards Trundle led to that post. Akinfenwa, I remember him being slow and awkward

The thought of Bayo playing in the Championship next season is hilarious.

He’ll be back in L1 or L2 surely...out of contract.

Skippyjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Dr. Winston said:

The abuse of Bayo is pretty f*cking pathetic. Was a fabulous player for us in his time here and has scored plenty in the meantime. Glad to see him still doing well even in his advanced years.

Surely to goodness Wycombe will look to upgrade for next season? Imagine a 20 stone 40 year old who was never up to much in the first place leading the line in the Championship.

Winston and his unusual hatred towards Trundle led to that post. Akinfenwa, I remember him being slow and awkward

You’ve got a good memory Skip. 😂

Darran said:
Skippyjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

You’ve got a good memory Skip. 😂

Pawel Abbott was better than him, and he was a donkey an all.. but Tommy Mutton takes some beating, my vague memory of him was shinning and slicing the ball like a headless chicken, only saw him once, but he was the worst by far

Dr. Winston said:

Bayo isn't being criticised for his football though?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back