• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Aldi crisps

JackSomething said:
Neath_Jack said:
Probably more than that. I've had 3 so far today, probably have two following my dinner.

Don't eat chocolate, don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, and eat healthily other than the crisps :lol:

That sounds like living the bloody dream to me, good on you.

I like too many foods that aren't good for me and so instead try to eat everything in moderation, especially when needing to shift a few pounds, but I can see the attraction in cutting everything else unhealthy out so I can eat lots of lovely, lovely crisps...

I haven't purposely cut anything out though, not fussed on chocolate, not fussed on cakes, alcohol I purposely avoid. You like what you like innit, we've all got our kinks as they say.

Neath_Jack said:
JackSomething said:
That sounds like living the bloody dream to me, good on you.

I like too many foods that aren't good for me and so instead try to eat everything in moderation, especially when needing to shift a few pounds, but I can see the attraction in cutting everything else unhealthy out so I can eat lots of lovely, lovely crisps...

I haven't purposely cut anything out though, not fussed on chocolate, not fussed on cakes, alcohol I purposely avoid. You like what you like innit, we've all got our kinks as they say.

Indeed, no kink shaming allowed.

I was talking about myself, I would have to cut them out. I bake bread and cakes, enjoy cooking, so for me, I work on reducing my intake across the board, although don't drink much these days.

monmouth said:
“Don’t smoke, don’t drink…what do you do?”

I eat crisps

Rock ‘n Roll ain’t what it used to be.

:lol: I was going well with my weight loss until easter weekend, then my lad went into hospital and healthy eating crashed and burned, trying to get back into good habits again since he's come home, but its a struggle, Mrs just tested positive safternoon so not gonna get back on track soon. Doh!!

WxmJax said:
MajorR said:
Have you tried the Coop Sea Salt Chardonnay Wine crisps? They're amongst the best crisps I’ve ever tasted.

https://www.coop.co.uk/products/co-op-irresistible-sea-salt-chardonnay-wine-vinegar-crisps-150g

That'll be these in different packaging

PXL_20220503_101506641.jpg

The coop ones are nicer.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members