• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

And its Hi Ho Sheff Weds

Saints looked good last night and you’d all agree if you weren’t so blinded by your hatred for Russ. I’ve no doubt that he’ll prove that with backing and a good squad his football will prevail.

Ross said:
Saints looked good last night and you’d all agree if you weren’t so blinded by your hatred for Russ. I’ve no doubt that he’ll prove that with backing and a good squad his football will prevail.

Not sure bout that. His defensive tactics are crap, he'll be shown up against better sides than last night, and they did look flaky whenever Weds were in the box.
As previously mentioned....fck him.

Ross said:

Early days yet. Wednesday looked very ordinary. Last season we beat the lower table teams but came unstuck against the top 6.

Southampton might well have the same problem this season.

Ross said:

Southampton possess a quality squad that should tear up this division at a canter, only an incompetent manager could fuk things up for them season.

Watch this space...

Swanjaxs said:
Southampton possess a quality squad that should tear up this division at a canter, only an incompetent manager could fuk things up for them season.

Watch this space...

Like Martinez did with Belgium then.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back