• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andy Fisher

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
So now that he’s in until the end of the season at least, can we please get behind the young man, regardless of the mistakes he’s made in the past? The amount of fans I’ve seen wishing injury on him so we’re able to bring in an emergency loan keeper has quite frankly sickened me. Fully grown men wishing injury on a 24 year old lad just because they don’t like him. I’m slowly starting to dislike our fan base more and more.

FelindreJack said:
So now that he’s in until the end of the season at least, can we please get behind the young man, regardless of the mistakes he’s made in the past? The amount of fans I’ve seen wishing injury on him so we’re able to bring in an emergency loan keeper has quite frankly sickened me. Fully grown men wishing injury on a 24 year old lad just because they don’t like him. I’m slowly starting to dislike our fan base more and more.

So have posters on this site wished injury on Fisher then?

Swanjaxs said:

I should have stated, I haven’t seen it on this site, but it doesn’t mean people on here don’t hold that view. Whether it’s been posted on here isn’t the issue, the issue is we have fans wishing injuries on players because they’ve made mistakes in the past.

I think he's shite, but I hope he's great. We now have no option. If he gets injured we have a serious problem. Goalkeepers tend not to though. Benda, and us, have been seriously unlucky there. Maybe with a run at it he'll relax, and start doing some actual goalkeeping.

Swanjaxs said:

Fisher is without doubt one of the poorest keepers in my time of supporting us, would never wish injury on him or anyone else for that matter, and personally haven’t heard of anyone that does, if so, shame on them...

All keepers at this level are of a very high standard. Fisher’s problem is working to rule at all costs and not playing to his instincts at times, which Benda does and what got him dropped in favour of Fisher in the first place. Hopefully everyone, including the manager has learned from the experience and we just let the boy play and do his job.

He's gash but I would never wish him an injury. Great chance to get game time and improve now innit.

Itchysphincter said:
All keepers at this level are of a very high standard. Fisher’s problem is working to rule at all costs and not playing to his instincts at times, which Benda does and what got him dropped in favour of Fisher in the first place. Hopefully everyone, including the manager has learned from the experience and we just let the boy play and do his job.

the same could he said for the majority of our players they have ditched instincts for Russ's rules

He’s league 2.

Here for his ‘distribution’. F*ck off. Benda is at least as good.

monmouth said:
I think he's shite, but I hope he's great. We now have no option. If he gets injured we have a serious problem. Goalkeepers tend not to though. Benda, and us, have been seriously unlucky there. Maybe with a run at it he'll relax, and start doing some actual goalkeeping.

I should have stopped at ‘I think he’s shite.’

Goalkeeper he ain’t. Who insisted on him again?

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back