• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andy Fisher

JackArmy14

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
It's all well and good if he has great distribution but we still need a keeper who can do his primary fucking job of being a good stopper and can command that defence.

Otherwise he'll just be another Krisopher Nordfeldt.

My god I hope he's successful because we still haven't replaced Fabianski yet.

Reading on their forum he’s 19th in save to goal ratio in league 1.

He seems alright: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXOd3Sa_cLM

I appreciate this is a highlight reel (and highlight reels tend not to include howlers!!) but his distribution looks decent under pressure (which will help when every team press us). However... 31 goals conceded, and only 6 clean sheets out of a possible 23!!

jsut seen the highlights reel... hamer probbaly saves about 10% of those shots ffs, a clear upgrade from that reel but obviously need to see in real life.

If he can play put as good as reported then it'll be a massive help, and releive pressure from our defence

eteb said:
jsut seen the highlights reel... hamer probbaly saves about 10% of those shots ffs, a clear upgrade from that reel but obviously need to see in real life.

If he can play put as good as reported then it'll be a massive help, and releive pressure from our defence

We have a perfectly good goalkeeper that has been frozen out and replaced by a never has been journeyman.

Even if he is a really good goalkeeper: we've still got a colossal problem in defence.

If it were up to me I'd go with B.Cooper, Naughton and Manning in a back with three with Joseph and Bidwell as wing backs against Huddersfield.

Sadly it seems very clear that Bidwell maybe leaving in January otherwise I can't understand why he's not playing.

Fisher is the rock in Martin's new foundations. The catalyst to play effectively and confidently form the back.

Naughton is thus superfluous, and a proper physical Libero is needed in that space.

The wider CB's will have licence and confidence to exploit; the WBs will push on.

Our talisman Grimesy will be the unleashed Architect, released from the arduous duties of carrying the team with his every manoeuvre. He will mastermind our forward play with clever interplay with Pato, Ntcham and Piroe, driving deep up top.

The entire team will be propelled onto the front foot with this signing. Mark my words.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back