• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Another classic from Anus 😂

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Absolute comedy gold this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYx3nfL3/

The guy is deranged. Lives his life like its still the 80's reminding us all he was the John Wayne of the valleys. Met him once when I was getting on a train at Cardiff Central to Swansea on non match day he was getting off with his mate who points at me says he's a jack. Nothing come of it.

I'm getting bit long in the tooth now , but he is one smarmy cvnt I could give a dig.

Listened to a bit of this. Got to laugh at the double standards of the Blueturds, accusing some jacks of supporting England, when Anus and his dolecrew mates made all that effort to go out to Brussels for euro 2000 and openly support them.
This guy lives in his own little fantasy world.

Ringwood Jack said:
The guy is deranged. Lives his life like its still the 80's reminding us all he was the John Wayne of the valleys. Met him once when I was getting on a train at Cardiff Central to Swansea on non match day he was getting off with his mate who points at me says he's a jack. Nothing come of it.

The odds weren't in his favour. You needed to be outnumbered by at least 10 to one to be at any risk. Its how they roll.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back