• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone else loving the banter content on here?

I miss good.posters like WarwickHunt, Highjack, Lohengrin, London Lisa and Dicky Thorpe.

It's great there are less assholes on this site, but arguably it makes it less entertaining.

The split has really put a kibosh on things in my book.

And that's that.

Although I only chip in with sensible posts on the odd occasion, like ACDC's new album is the dogs B and Johnson and tories are utter c****, peanut hugging is sh*te etc etc :lol: :lol: loving the karma on here and seeing sensible debate without the need to slag each other off, although there is one idiot on here, but despite his questionable undertones does provide comedic value

Darran said:
With all the nice people.

Put your dog whistle away and just go and play in the other park mun

Its definitely better on here as you can call someone a twat and not get admonished because they know you dont mean it.

The other site is still good but you cannot get away with working class banter unfortunately as some do take it to heart.

I like going on with my popcorn reading some of the right wing meltdowns on the non football section, it makes me titter.

Fireboy said:
Its definitely better on here as you can call someone a twat and not get admonished because they know you dont mean it.

The other site is still good but you cannot get away with working class banter unfortunately as some do take it to heart.

I like going on with my popcorn reading some of the right wing meltdowns on the non football section, it makes me titter.

I agree it is right wing.

Fireboy said:

But on the flip side, you can post race baiting lies without it being moderated. Then they complain when people mention racism. It’s nuts, but then it goes hand in hand with being a right wing echo chamber.

Darran said:
Fireboy said:

I agree it is right wing.

Translation: Darran only agrees with your last sentence

When I read some of the posts over there from Perch they make me feel physically sick
Several times now he’s mentioned Warwick Hunt but you’d be truly astonished at the things Perch said to me about Warwick Hunt.
Seriously you’d be absolutely amazed.
The man is ill and needs help.

Darran said:
When I read some of the posts over there from Perch they make me feel physically sick
Several times now he’s mentioned Warwick Hunt but you’d be truly astonished at the things Perch said to me about Warwick Hunt.

Don't look then, you've been told i don't know how many times to quit creating threads about that site but you can't help it and worm your way around it. Showing absolutely zero respect for your apparent friend Phil.

Monty said:
Darran said:

Don't look then, you've been told i don't know how many times to quit creating threads about that site but you can't help it and worm your way around it. Showing absolutely zero respect for your apparent friend Phil.

You’re a bit slow Mont.

Darran said:
Monty said:

You’re a bit slow Mont.

Your point being?

Fireboy said:

It is right wing but not centre right or conservative in a reasonable, debatable way. It’s a frenzy of conspiracy and fantasy. I dip in less now, it’s sad to see how low it has sunk. I really hope Keith can pull it around.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back