• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone else loving the banter content on here?

Itchysphincter said:
Fireboy said:
Its definitely better on here as you can call someone a twat and not get admonished because they know you dont mean it.

The other site is still good but you cannot get away with working class banter unfortunately as some do take it to heart.

I like going on with my popcorn reading some of the right wing meltdowns on the non football section, it makes me titter.

It is right wing but not centre right or conservative in a reasonable, debatable way. It’s a frenzy of conspiracy and fantasy. I dip in less now, it’s sad to see how low it has sunk. I really hope Keith can pull it around.

That'll take quite a while as he obviously needs the post count to attract advertising so he is letting things fly.

Fireboy said:
Its definitely better on here as you can call someone a twat and not get admonished because they know you dont mean it.

The other site is still good but you cannot get away with working class banter unfortunately as some do take it to heart.

I like going on with my popcorn reading some of the right wing meltdowns on the non football section, it makes me titter.
I think only certain people can get away with working class banter on here Fireboy.

Trampie said:
Fireboy said:

I think only certain people can get away with working class banter on here Fireboy.

Sorry tramps, I disagree, I'd like to think that anyone can call anyone anything on this board, obviously in the right context.

I think Keith is doing an absolutely fantastic job in keeping a lid on the independent whilst on here phil has his feet up, slippers on and beer in mitt😁

Fireboy said:
Trampie said:

Sorry tramps, I disagree, I'd like to think that anyone can call anyone anything on this board, obviously in the right context.

I think Keith is doing an absolutely fantastic job in keeping a lid on the independent whilst on here phil has his feet up, slippers on and beer in mitt😁
Sorry Fireboy I disagree because I don't think I would be allowed to have a laugh and a joke on this site without getting banned, certain individuals on here would love to ban me judging by the past and I think they would only want half a chance to use anything as an excuse.
Do you think I would be able to make jokes about townies on here ?, about religion on here ?, about nationalities on here ?, what about skin colour, disabled people, mother in law jokes ? etc, I cant see it myself.

Trampie said:
Fireboy said:

Sorry Fireboy I disagree because I don't think I would be allowed to have a laugh and a joke on this site without getting banned, certain individuals on here would love to ban me judging by the past and I think they would only want half a chance to use anything as an excuse.
Do you think I would be able to make jokes about townies on here ?, about religion on here ?, about nationalities on here ?, what about skin colour, disabled people, mother in law jokes ? etc, I cant see it myself.

You want to post jokes about skin colour and disabled people?
That’s interesting.

I don't feel the urge to post jokes on here but if I did I would be banned whereas others I feel would be able to, I heard some cracking jokes in work last week, can't possibly say them on here, very funny, lol.

Trampie said:
I don't feel the urge to post jokes on here but if I did I would be banned whereas others I feel would be able to, I heard some cracking jokes in work last week, can't possibly say them on here, very funny, lol.

I’ve just texted Phil and he said you WILL NOT be banned if you tell a skin colour joke.

What's black and white and re(a)d all over = a newspaper.

Trampie said:
Fireboy said:

Siri, how does discrimination work?

Twat

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back