• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Anyone gone to Cardiff for the wrestling?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dickythorpe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 2,900
I wouldn't go to my back garden for the wrestling.
 
I was in Cardiff yesterday. There were groups of grown men walking round wearing plastic WWE belts.
 
Jackfath said:
I was in Cardiff yesterday. There were groups of grown men walking round wearing plastic WWE belts.

That's a sobering site I bet Fath.
In your opinion do you think some people are living a false life by doing such a thing?
 
Jackfath said:
I was in Cardiff yesterday. There were groups of grown men walking round wearing plastic WWE belts.

That was the soul crew you saw.
 
dickythorpe said:
Jackfath said:
I was in Cardiff yesterday. There were groups of grown men walking round wearing plastic WWE belts.

That's a sobering site I bet Fath.
In your opinion do you think some people are living a false life by doing such a thing?

Live and let live, I say. However, I found it quite amusing. I've just watched a bit of it on BT Sport and it's rammed full of men ohhhing and arrring at role play.

I know there's some wrestling fans on this site, I'd like them to educate me.
 
Swanjaxs said:
Niigata Jack said:
I hope not unless those that have gone are 12yr olds :shock: :lol:

niamhsdaddy-big-daddy.gif

Fuking brilliant, total athlete's 10 pints before and after, then a bucket full of sausage and chips :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Daddy poor twat couldn't walk to the bar to get a round in and running for a bus was....... :lol:
 
My mate went to see Star Wars in the cinema.

I said 'you know that isn't real right?'
 
I watched the end of that. I have no clue what I've just seen. Utterly bizarre. Perhaps that's the attraction?
 
My eldest used to love the wrestling. Some of the stunts they used to do weren't for the faint hearted - barbed wire 3 by 2s, diving off cages 2 stories high etc. I remember once there was match in a supermarket where one of them was flung into the vegetable stand - hilarious - like silent comedy slapstick.
 
https://youtube.com/watch?v=TcpHhmQ2M-M&feature=share
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top