• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone watching the darts?

Price.. brilliant in the late stages, hope he wins it.

Lifelong said:
Price.. brilliant in the late stages, hope he wins it.

Really hope he plays Anderson and rubs his fckn nose in it.

Does he walk out to Take Me to the (double) Top by Mötley Crue?

That was more like it. Still getting random low scores though.

Gonna be a stonker of a final, fireworks on the board but will there be fireworks on the oche, come on Gezzy!!!

Epaul said:
Gonna be a stonker of a final, fireworks on the board but will there be fireworks on the oche, come on Gezzy!!!

Less chance of any aggro with no crowds, you never know though

exiledclaseboy said:
Hope Anderson wins. Price seems to be a massive wanker.

Anderson is the biggest whinging fcker out there. Hope Price shoves it right up him.

exiledclaseboy said:

As much as we agree on a lot Andrew, your wrong Gezzy is Welsh and passionate, come on Gezzy!!! I do like Anderson, but always take a welshman to win, even if it was tiddlywinks!!

sainthelens said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Anderson is the biggest whinging fcker out there. Hope Price shoves it right up him.

That’s also a good point. Ah fuck it. I’m neutral. :mrgreen:

Epaul said:
exiledclaseboy said:

As much as we agree on a lot Andrew, your wrong Gezzy is Welsh and passionate, come on Gezzy!!! I do like Anderson, but always take a welshman to win, even if it was tiddlywinks!!

You know what it is don’t you?

Attachments

• 2A3B958F-DE8A-4BB9-A450-F143A727BE6B.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,915
The inevitable dips and rises in firm during a darts match makes it a tough watch for me, especially when there is so much riding on it. I keep switching over during matches, and then going back. I dearly want Gerwyn to become the first Welsh PDC champion. He's not everybody's cup of tea, but he's ours, and if all of of our sportsmen had as much passion and pride as him, I'm sure Wales would win plenty more things.

Come on the Iceman (a more ironic nickname I've yet to view across.)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back