• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Archbishop of York announces next phase of British Nationalism

MugfordsJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
So, the Bish has suggested it’s time for ‘God Save the Queen’ to be sung at Welsh sporting events because it’s the UK National anthem etc. etc.

My opinion is that that durge will get booed by 90% of any Welsh crowd and Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau will be sung even louder and thus speed the breakdown of the Union.

While we’re at it, do away with the three feathers and it’s German strap line intimating our lowly status and change our name from Wales to Cymru.

Got to be honest, this has really pi55ed me off!

MugfordsJack said:
So, the Bish has suggested it’s time for ‘God Save the Queen’ to be sung at Welsh sporting events because it’s the UK National anthem etc. etc.

My opinion is that that durge will get booed by 90% of any Welsh crowd and Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau will be sung even louder and thus speed the breakdown of the Union.

While we’re at it, do away with the three feathers and it’s German strap line intimating our lowly status and change our name from Wales to Cymru.

Don’t care,I don’t understand why anyone does.
People need to grow up.
Crumby Ham Biff. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Darran said:
MugfordsJack said:

People need to grow up.
Crumby Ham Biff. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Very predictable Darren. Being told to “grow up” by someone who cares so much about a shite American pop-rock band to look for every opportunity he can to get their name in print is a tad hypocritical don’t you think?

MugfordsJack said:
Darran said:
People need to grow up.
Crumby Ham Biff. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Very predictable Darren. Being told to “grow up” by someone who cares so much about a shite American pop-rock band to look for every opportunity he can to get their name in print is a tad hypocritical don’t you think?

I still don’t care.

Who gives a toss what the Archbishop of York has to say anyway?

Religion is dying a death thank god 🙏

Annibyniaeth.... not a question of if, more a question of when

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back