• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Are the Swans set to move for Jodi Jones at Notts County

Keeper and striker will likely be a loan.

Striker will be a youngster and keeper likely from overseas who is currently 2nd choice with his club.

Keeper and striker will likely be a loan.

Striker will be a youngster and keeper likely from overseas who is currently 2nd choice with his club.
Good good.
I think we finally realised that the best chance of finding a rough diamond was exploring the foreign market rather than the overpriced British circus.

4 goals and 3 assists in 5 games for him already, someone we should be looking at in January.

Another pearler there Daps 😂😂
I would suggest you knew that we were looking at a few young strikers to come in on loan from premiership clubs to be 3rd choice.

And soon after this post it was out regards the American keeper on his way but again I would suggest you knew he didn't get a work permit.

Back onto thread and Jodi Jones.

If Jones was in his early 20s then yes we would be over it but not someone who will be turning 27 very soon, his club will also be looking for a 7 figure fee.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back