• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans set to move for Burnley keeper?

There is a lot of saves in that vid our incumbent keeper would not have saved.

Is he any good? I'm not sure a YouTube reel is the best guide. Not played any competitive football above League 2 level for over 7 years. No single competitive game last season, so is he up to speed? But he obviously would have had something about him early on because of his time at Spurs and Liverpool. He'll be cheap at least.

But more importantly, with a name like that why isn't he French? He could have been the next Willy Gueret 🤲⚽

Is he any good? I'm not sure a YouTube reel is the best guide. Not played any competitive football above League 2 level for over 7 years. No single competitive game last season, so is he up to speed? But he obviously would have had something about him early on because of his time at Spurs and Liverpool. He'll be cheap at least.

But more importantly, with a name like that why isn't he French? He could have been the next Willy Gueret 🤲⚽
He was Leyton Orient's player of the season three years running; although it's only League 2 and 1 level, ranking above the rest of your peers that consistently would imply that he's probably too good for that league. Not saying that makes him a cert to make it here, but he at least has some pedigree.

A lot of O's fans speak very highly of him too, reminds me of most Swans fans with Rushworth. We all recognised he was way too good for us, but we don't know for a guarantee that he's a Premier League quality keeper (he is though, let's be honest)

I met him in a nightclub in Camden about six years ago when he was playing for Swindon. Very nice bloke. We had a good chat about football. I quizzed him about players he'd trained and played with and he couldn't speak highly enough of Joe Allen.

He was Leyton Orient's player of the season three years running; although it's only League 2 and 1 level, ranking above the rest of your peers that consistently would imply that he's probably too good for that league. Not saying that makes him a cert to make it here, but he at least has some pedigree.

A lot of O's fans speak very highly of him too, reminds me of most Swans fans with Rushworth. We all recognised he was way too good for us, but we don't know for a guarantee that he's a Premier League quality keeper (he is though, let's be honest)
Sounds promising. At any level a keeper needs something about him to be a bit of a fan favourite and pick up awards. They can’t go round committing howlers and get away with it. I’m assuming (hoping) he’s our new number 1. Fisher could do with moving on for the sake of his career.

I’m looking forward to seeing the new lads, but as usual I’ll miss the first home game as we’ll be on holiday. It’s a stupid time to start the season 🤣

Tell Jack Reacher that he's spindly ;)
You can be 6 ft 4 and not spindly. I imagine Jack Reacher falls into that catagory.
Our GK is both 6 ft 4 AND spindly.
I hope that clears things up for you.

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back