• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Are you going to cheer and applaud Tate tomorrow.

Before or after the game no problem.
I'll happily join in as Tatey has been here since the bad days (and some very good ones) down the Vetch
Plus his flag message to our eastern cousins. 🤣

Just don't get the people who sing an opponent's name through a game.
It's our boys we need to get behind.
Not our 90 minute enemies.

Dewi1jack said:
Before or after the game no problem.
I'll happily join in as Tatey has been here since the bad days (and some very good ones) down the Vetch
Plus his flag message to our eastern cousins. 🤣

Just don't get the people who sing an opponent's name through a game.
It's our boys we need to get behind.
Not our 90 minute enemies.

I have a feeling Tate will be welcomed definitely before, probably during and possibly after the match.

Legend status, helped rescue us in our darkest hour.

Tomorrow afternoon will be interesting. I can't bloody wait.

:roll:
sainthelens said:
If it is gonna piss Cooper off, seems a good idea.

We can piss on Coopers chips by sending his team back with 0 points and 1 % possession.

Boring, boring Swansea

🤣🤣

A win tomorrow would be fantastic. But should we lose, move on. Dont want any drama queens making out this is a must win game or we are doomed.

Still plenty of season ahead and we are inconsistent at the moment for a number of well documented reasons.

WalterBoyd said:
A win tomorrow would be fantastic. But should we lose, move on. Dont want any drama queens making out this is a must win game or we are doomed.

Still plenty of season ahead and we are inconsistent at the moment for a number of well documented reasons.

Not quite so sure bout that. We've given away last 2 games, hoping there'll be massive push for a win . No rolling over please.

Both teams will be up for it. We are more than capable of winning it but our last 2 performances have certainly dented fans confidence , I just hope the players still believe in the transition.

Just play Manning and Bidwell on the left for starters. Confidence in a team starts from the back and lately, partially down to Rhys in the back three, confidence is gone and silly mistakes are back. Plus lack of pace in defence, we look like a team likely to concede. That has to stop.

WalterBoyd said:
Both teams will be up for it. We are more than capable of winning it but our last 2 performances have certainly dented fans confidence , I just hope the players still believe in the transition.

Just play Manning and Bidwell on the left for starters. Confidence in a team starts from the back and lately, partially down to Rhys in the back three, confidence is gone and silly mistakes are back. Plus lack of pace in defence, we look like a team likely to concede. That has to stop.

Forest have huge pace on their right. We simply must plan for that and not just ignore it.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back