• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Assange

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,628
He is a raving idiot on the net, who is as mad as a box of frogs, you don't want to tangle with him Darran, I've had to put him and his friends straight several times in the past, if you have any trouble with him, you just let old Trampie know and I will put him back in his box for you, no need to thank me.

Trampie said:
He is a raving idiot on the net, who is as mad as a box of frogs, you don't want to tangle with him Darran, I've had to put him and his friends straight several times in the past, if you have any trouble with him, you just let old Trampie know and I will put him back in his box for you, no need to thank me.

Does anyone know what this fucking freak is on about because I certainly don’t?

The Ashton Hewitt thread Darran, can't seem to find it on here now, has it been taken down ?

Trampie said:
The Ashton Hewitt thread Darran, can't seem to find it on here now, has it been taken down ?

I have no idea what you are talking about and of you don’t fuck off I'm banning you.

Perhaps some might think that we are not sending Assange to the USA because they won't extradite their citizen that was responsible for the death of a British citizen on our soil not that long ago.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back