• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Aston Villa forward to have Swansea medical – Swans close in on Davis

https://twitter.com/VitalSwansea/status/1696169834369654841

A highly paid, injury prone, goal shy striker? It's a no from me.

I just hope that the list of targets has other options on it as we are going to need competition for the three recognised strikers that we have. Plus we cannot get held to ransom over this, we need to be spending a little on a CAM.

PSumbler said:
Seems like this one is all my fault 😂😂

Silly sod :lol:

Can you start a rumour about Sergio Ramos? He’s available on a free and it might give the owners a kick up the arris to start looking for a centre back.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Silly sod :lol:

Can you start a rumour about Sergio Ramos? He’s available on a free and it might give the owners a kick up the arris to start looking for a centre back.

Who is to say they arent in discussions with Harry Maguire :lol:

PSumbler said:
Seems like this one is all my fault 😂😂

So are you admitting to leading 20,000 Swans fan's up the garden path with the Kieran Davis rumour then? :shock:

Niigata Jack said:
So are you admitting to leading 20,000 Swans fan's up the garden path with the Kieran Davis rumour then? :shock:

What do you think Max? :lol: :roll:

PSumbler said:
What do you think Max? :lol: :roll:

I was gone say that you better wear your swimming arm bands next time you visit the liberty :lol:

Then again...... :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
I was gone say that you better wear your swimming arm bands next time you visit the liberty :lol:

Then again...... :lol:

Information in good faith Max, all in good faith

Aston Villa forward Keinan Davis is a target for as many as seven Championship clubs.
It’s believed Stoke, Middlesbrough, Hull and Swansea are among the sides that have enquired as to the 25-year-old's availability this summer.
Udinese also have a strong interest and are preparing an offer for Davis, who has entered the final year of his contract at Villa Park.
Villa are open to selling him, providing their valuation is met, which we believe to be around £2m..
Davis made 34 Championship appearances on loan at Watford last season.

Safe to say it’s gone now.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back